Thursday, July 23, 2009

About A Girl.

Things about me.
I thought I'd do an 'About Me' post. So here you go. :)
  1. I hate dentists and orthodontists, oh and spiders plus the fear of having your nails ripped off... Sorry guys, I know it's disturbing.
  2. Today, I learnt that you should wear your orthodontic plate regularly to avoid extreme pain.
  3. If I had a super power it would be to be able to knit and read at the same time... It's really hard... I tried once.
  4. I like assessing other peoples work...
  5. I rarely let anyone do something for me.
  6. I absolutely LOOOOVE english accents!
  7. I love words like grim, tis, twas, unfortunate, unsightly... and so on.
  8. When people call you 'love', 'Sorry, love.' AHH! It makes my heart melt.
  9. My taste in music is.... um? Well, I like it. I listen to everything from the darkest metal to indie.
  10. I think I like the idea of doing art for the rest of my life more than I like art... Maybe not, but oh well.
  11. I like looking at art too much.
  12. My pay dissolves in my wallet. I swear! I don't spend it that quickly.
  13. I avoid all sport, I play volleyball, which is barely a sport really.
  14. Fitness and I are sworn enemies.
  15. That is the same with maths. Can't do it for the life of me!
  16. I like photos! Mmmm, photos.
  17. I cannot resist japanese toys or anything cute. Maybe that's wear my pay is wasted.
  18. I seem to go into the city every weekend.
  19. Everyone thinks I will become a cat lady. Yeah, I agree...
  20. I like science and art. Opposites. :S
  21. I wish I was old already so I could sit at home with my cats and knit all day.
  22. I cannot wink. I tap my nose as a substitute.
  23. I'm usually seen wearing jeans.
  24. I wear stocking 24/7 in winter (nearly), even when I sleep.
  25. My school uniform is bright purple and so is my phone.
  26. I used to have a shoes obsession and buy a new pair once a week, I've stopped. Thank god.
  27. I say 'Gosh' waaaaay too much lately.
  28. I buy loads of badges, but rarely use any. I need an awesome jacket.
  29. I live on next to no sleep.
  30. I have completely pale skin, which everyone blames on me not eating red meat... But I was this pale when I ate meat. :S

No comments:

Post a Comment