Wednesday, July 1, 2009

I Hate Love Songs.

And movies about love too. They all suck and make you believe guys are actually nice and perfect. Okay, lets add TV shows to the mix.
I would like to thank Skins for making me the way I am... desperate for someone like Freddie.

Dear Blogger,
You hate me uploading photos onto my blog and that makes me hate you. It makes it very hard to write semi interesting blogs. Maybe it's my internet, but I think you're holding a grudge against me...

Dear 14 year old girl,
So, you did the dirty and now think you're pregnant? You want the morning after pill, but don't want to pay the $29. Sweetie, it's $29 or a freaking BABY! Seriously, get your priorities straight. This may be a bit harsh, but how did you get some anyway? The guy must have been blind.

Dear Chinese man at Nandos,
Oh hai, I'll just take about an hour to eat all fo my Nandos and make us wait to get the poster from behind me... -_- Then you go and start chewing your dirty chicken bones all over again, they had no more meat on them. I have no idea what you were eating...

Dear Azn hairdresser,
You ruined my little sisters hair! :'( It was amazing and long, now it just looks pathetic. Thanks for your shitty effort, I don't know how you got your hairdressing certificate.

Actually, Dear All Hairdressers of the world,
You all suck, majorly. You always cut too much off and then just do shit dye jobs. Many of my friends would agree after having orange hair and blonde hair, to half black hair. You are terrible and I hate you- all.

Dear Random women in the movie line,
Tame your children, LADY! They are perverted little brats that touch other peoples bottoms. I will not stand for it. Treatening them with going home obviously isn't working, so find another way to stop them feeling up strangers.

6 comments:

  1. yay!
    nice blogg :)

    i agree with the hairdresser comment LOL

    im assuming you know who it is

    MUUHAHAHH TAIGEY POOO

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yes, i know why you agree with the hairdresser comment.
    bloooooonde. hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. CHeese... tiger, i agree completely with the hairdresser... they always suck balls... they always make one side shorter than the other!

    seems you have a lot of hate for the world... and you hate me too now now... :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww! bradyn!
    i've always had lots of hate for the world.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha awwww
    Hairdressers suck!
    I had one that wouldnt cut my hair off!!!!
    The nerve of it!

    But I thought I would let you in on a secret...
    Adam at Biba at forest hill.... is AWESOMELY COOL
    (Y)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i'm thinking about going there now! hahaha.

    ReplyDelete