Saturday, July 4, 2009

His Girl Friday.

I think I want this jacket from General Pants.
I didn't like it much before, but someone came into work wearing it and it looks quite good on.

I think I'll wait and see if it goes down in price again.
:)
GIRL CRUSH!
Alexa Chung.
She's pretty and has an amazing wardrobe.

My first week of holidays were wastes on sleep, but this coming week will be different!
I'm working everyday apart from Tuesday, so I'm trying to fill in the spare time I have left.
Tomorrow I'm going into the city with my gorgeous friend, Stephanie.
It should be good fun. :D

3 comments:

  1. I really love Alexa!!!I would like to show you my blog, tell me what do you think about it
    http://bartabacmode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. who's steohanie? why do you treat me so badly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol... i kid... i wuv you

    ReplyDelete