Saturday, July 11, 2009

Wake Up Call.

Phone calls. My friends seem to always call to chat while I'm trying to sleep!
During my exam time, I had a day off and decided to sleep in. But nooo, 8am phone call which went on for an hour and a half... It was hell.

And just this morning, okay maybe it was at 1pm and I should've been awake, but anywhoooo.
I got a phone call from my lovely friend who is holidaying in Queensland to chat. I. Was. Trying. To. Waste. My. Day. Gosh.
Going to bed at 4am doesn't help that either, silly me.


Also, I was convinced it was a Sunday today. How silly!
Well, nowwww it's Sunday, 12:09am and all.




Oh, My lovely mother and I decided to go to Spotlight after work. We blow $60 on wool... But it was worth it! Now I have a pretty scarf and mum just finished knitting her own one too. :)

1 comment: