Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Poor Mans, Poor Sport.

Sorry guys, I had to post another one.

I finished that book, 'The Opposite of Love'. It was really good, reminded me of myself a bit... haha.

Last night, I decided to start reading another book. Damn my love of pathetic teenage fiction!
So, I read 'Just in Case' by Meg Rossoff.
It's not the best book, but I couldn't put it down, well I could of, but I didn't.
I finished the whole thing and it only took me about 3 hours. I really like the vintage kinda girl in it and of course that it was based in England.

Ahh, also School began today... It. Was. Hell. Nearly. Could've been worse.
I have to do P.E now. :| Physical activity and myself tend to avoid each other at the best of times. Tomorrow I have fitness testing! I have no fitness to test... There just is none.

Oh, and screw you Mr. Sport teacher, I'm not telling you my weight.
"Just get over it and write it down, it doesn't matter. Everyone has to do it."
Fuck you, I don't care too much, but seriously I tell no one my weight, why would I tell some strange man!? No happening, buddy. I don't think we're close enough to be sharing that type of information...
I'm use to writing either N/A, 1kg or 100 kg down. Today I tried to write down 40 kg.
I can see him being like, 'Taiga, can we talk about your weight?' Excuse me, but do I look anorexia? No way in hell.
Maybe it would be a confidence booster if he said that, We shall never know.

Well, there's my hate of sport and such.
I can't believe it's nearly Wednesday. :) Thank you, lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment