Thursday, July 16, 2009

Come As You Are.

Arghh! Today I woke up doubled over in pain. I had a feeling the previous days fitness testing would come back to haunt me. My body must be telling me it's a bad idea to do no sport and eat lots of fooooood. Haa.. So, I decide to sit here and write a blog while eating a packet of lollies.
I should really not be allowed into the lolly isle of the supermarket.

First period was double art! I have a feeling I'm going to love this day on my timetable... At least the morning because the rest of the day is packed with Maths, German and English.

Oh, I've been suuuper tired lately and I swear it's all the reading I'm doing.
This week I've read:
Too Small for Basketball. which has a funny/interesting blurb.
"I keep waiting for everyone going about their daliy business to just stop dead and say a collective, 'Who are we kidding?' and start having sex there and then."

Noami and Ely's No Kiss List. Written by some of my favourite authors! The same ones that wrote Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist... Ahhhmazing book! I swear, I will marry Nick...
The movie isn't too flash though. Michael Cera it's who I would've picked to play Nick, he seems way too shy. But that's another story.

Just In case, which I wrote about the other day.

Now tonight, I think I'm going to finish The Kurt Cobain biography I was meant to have finished at the beginning of the year and also I will start reading 'The Push', which I borrowed today.

I cannot find my book of the Catcher In The Rye. Anywhere!
I wanted to read it last night. :'(

Here are some photos of one of my cats, Fanta:
(The first one was taken on my phone... It's not very good.)

4 comments:

  1. I think it was about time you finished heavier than heaven! i finished that in a week !

    ReplyDelete
  2. last night, i fell asleep after reading 5 pages... woooops.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah! i love catcher in the rye too!
    ps. cutest kitteh ever!

    ReplyDelete