Saturday, July 18, 2009

Slick Shoes.

I sense a picture post! :D
But, of course, I always have to write something. I can see you all cringing! Stop it! You know you love reading this blog.

Doing subject selection last year, I wanted 3d art, but I got 2d art instead. I tried changing, a lot. In the end I couldn't and got stuck with it. Three lessons into the class and I've realised why I avoided 2d art for all these year... I suck at drawing and it makes me feel bad! How pathetic, but still, I can never get my drawings just right and I definitely cannot draw people.
I can do cartoon ghosts and monsters? But where is that going to get me in life? Haha.

Oh, and I bought this months NYLON magazine today. I found these cute shoes that I want sooo badly. :)
Aren't they amazing!? GAHH! I want them! Too bad they only post to the US... :'(
I need a friend over there to mail them back to me! Life sucks sometimes. Reasons like these make me hate Australia even more. :P






Oh, this reminds me of myself, a bit. How funny. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment