Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Call It Karma.

Hi everyone!
Crappy day today, but oh well! German and maths could ruin everyones day.
"If you don't understand it, learn it!"- My maths teacher.
I then proceeded to have a go at her and ask her why she was teaching if she wasn't able to explain things properly.
It was exciting, but I can see an E on the horizon...

And I actually did homework for the first time this term! 5 pages of Biology and some photography.

Now, I've been looking for an amazing silver ring. You cannot imagine how hard it is to find one that is just perfect!
Jewellers will not do, I've found one, but it wasn't too great. There's a shop in Degraves street, but they are soooo expensive and the lady there was a complete bitch!

I think this is the perfect ring. The design and the look. It's... WOW!
They look a bit odd, but need to be seen in real life, and you can barely feel them when you have them on. I want one, thanks. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment