Sunday, July 19, 2009

Happy?

A quick blog before work. (:

Today, I woke up too early to go into the city.
Did I mention how much I love design markets?

They're so much fun! And it's way too easy to blow all your cash.

I bought a ring, a trailer loads of badges, Able and Game cards!
I spoke to her, she's so sweet. I've been meaning to buy her cards forever and I finally got some. :)
I'm set for the next few weekends of birthday parties.

I think I'm too happy sometimes... Oh, I also bought this badge I've been wanting for a while now.
It says, "Hello, Do you like stuff?" I'm thinking about wearing it to work. I could get fired, but oh well! I know the boss.

I went to DFO, because I had too much time to burn and I spotted myself a few bargains that I am suuuuper happy with! 2 dresses for $30 and I needed them too.
(I've been saying 'suuuper' a lot lately. In real life too! I sound gay, but I blame a book I read. Sorry guys.)

I did all of this stuff by myself, because everyone else was busy. I think I like hanging out with myself sometimes. Although, I probably do look a little silly.
And this market bought me one step closer to finding the perfect silver ring!
I will post loads of links soon. Such amazing designer, ahhhh! It's so crazy!


^^^ How funny is it? Oh, how it makes me giggle. :D ^^^

4 comments:

  1. I love that Able and Game blog! Thanks for the link. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. no problem. :)
    they're the cutest cards ever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What do you mean, you're too happy sometimes!!! you're never happy

    ReplyDelete