Thursday, July 30, 2009

Rescue Me.

Everything. Fucking. Sucks. I need change. A change of everything. I need to just walk forever and never stop. That sounds good about now, apart from it's pouring outside. Why was I so happy yesterday?
I had no reason to be.


I even went to the trouble to write something, and that only happens at times like these.


"Today, I stared into my mirror for over an hour, and I’m still sitting here. But I’m still not sure what I am looking at. I’m not sure who the hell is staring back at me. The bright green eyes that are observing the reflection seem to camouflage the fear and pain inside. That is the only thing I know for certain. There is something hidden inside that doesn’t make sense to anyone at all. This includes me. I’m hiding it all from myself even. No one cares enough to work me out. So, I might just sit here for a while. To try and understand this of all. To understand everything that is supposed to be important. To understand myself."

I blame this on the male type. Thanks guy, you're fucking fantastic...

Well, I thought at least SOME of you could be.

If... only...

Life could be freaking amazing.

I hate posting when I'm angry, Sorry guys.



1 comment:

  1. Awww, trust me, there are good ones out there! Don't settle for anything less!

    ReplyDelete