Tuesday, June 16, 2009

The Art of Losing.

The second day of work experience... I got to the station earlier and caught that train. It was boringgg, but didn't really take too long. When I got off at Flagstaff I had to buy something to eat, not having breakfast in my tummy was making me feels sick, so what did I get? Vitamin water and mentos. :) But I only had one mentos... hehe.



Here's what I woreeee:

Yes, I looked like a fag, duhhh.
But, I did take the oppurtunity to wear my fish nets. ;D





I spent the morning in one court case and then it went on a break so I beeped myself through a billion different doors and got told to go to another court. It was all very thrilling... kind of.
At 1pm I had my lunch and walked out the back of the court down Williams Street. I stopped off a Novo, 50% off everything? I had to check it out. :)<>
I hit Bourke Street and walked down to find myself a sushi place. As soon as I was gone I ventured down to Elizabeth Street on a mission to find a gorgeous design shop. I found a shop called 'Rap' and it was full of cute jewellery and bags. (www.rapproducts.com.au)



I walked past a lot of camera shops so I decided to go in and see how much they sold star filters for... I love that I get 10% for being a student. I think dad should ust let me buy all the photography items for now on. But not with my money of course! :P



I slowly found my way back to Little Lonsdale Street and searched for this design place...

Of course I found it! Design Dispensary. I wanted this pretty magnetic necklace/ring/bracket/anklet thingy that I saw at the design market on Sunday.So, I bought it! In this dark coin gold colour. It's pretty and I love it. :) Cash well spent, kinda.

The lady even gave me a discount, she was so nice.

Go toooo, designdispensary.com.au



I spent the rest of the afternoon in a meeting with 'clients', yeahh fancy shit right there. :) That took forever! I was went to leave at 3.30 or earlier, but noooo I left the court at 5.30... ahhh, I don't even get paid for this job!



In other news, :O I'm sleepy.
And I love this sooooo much, it's cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment