Monday, June 15, 2009

Just Like You.

So, first day of my work experience was great! All the staff at the court are so nice! I get a little security tag to swipe when I walk through secure doors and go in the lifts. It's all very exciting. I wouldn't really call it work... I chill out in court rooms and listen to cases most of the time.

Here's what I wore:

I keep getting asked if I want to do law, "maybe...". Well, no actually I would prefer science or art.

On to the actually topic here, Horoscopes! In the June issue of either Dolly or Girlfriend I was told the following:
- Get off the internet and you will do well in your exams and school work.
- The boy that seems 'hard to crack' will 'crack' for you. It was something similar to that. (I can't find the mag to check.)
I am greatly disappointed!
No good marks, and no fantastic boy!
Alright, well I didn't really get off the internet, but still! Where's my man!?

I think I'll settle for noodle boxes, coke, indie music and just blogging.

Blogging is my boyfriend, Chyeahhh.

I just finished reading, 'King Dork'. It really wasn't that great...
I don't know what everyone was on about.
I probably should, shouldn't I?
I miss reading like a crazy person!

No comments:

Post a Comment