Sunday, June 7, 2009

The Future Freaks Me Out!

"And I hope you like your pictures facing down as even broken hearts may have their doubts." - Mayday Parade.

I figured I'd write about concerts I've been to...
Let's start from the beginning, Santana when I was 8.
I really do not remember too much, but I know he was amazing and I got an awesome shirt afterwards.

Hmm, all the A Sound Mind concerts I've been to. They were all extremely fun hanging out with all my friends and having an awesome time.
Bullet for My Valentine with my sister, Mitch, Evan and Azren. It was great fun, but very very sweaty. I got so close to Matt, it was amazingggg. House vs. Hurricane played first, and no one really liked them... I've seen them a few times now and they get better and better but need some new songs. I'm not going to post a picture for this one, all it would show is how difficult it is to take photos in a mosh.


Now, Deez Nuts! I whole bunch of us jumping on a tram and got down to Brunswick. If I can remember it was No Way Out, Louiee Knuxx and Deez Nuts. Maybe another play in there somewhere. Vange and I had fun dancing to Louiee Knuxx while the others sat up the back. Deez Nuts went off! Everyone basically flooded the stage and kids were literally hanging from the roof. I think all of us had sore necks after that. Highlights: A hardcore kid kicking the photographers camera, he was about to bash him and the cute boy on the tram afterwards.PUSHOVER! So much fun! Okay, meeting Behind Crimson Eyes, Confession and Parkway Drive= best thing ever, well nearly... Parkway Drive were fantastic! I was right near the front/middle of the mosh for most of it and some of the poor crowd surfers are probably still recovering.
Rise Against! They sound just like there CD's, I swear! Too bad their support band was absolutely terrible! Bloody International Noisy Conspiracy, wearing their purple velvet. They call themselves comedy metal, well they did make me laugh, but mostly at them. I went with Matt, Azren and Ben and lost them until near the end. The mosh pit hurt-like-a-bitchhh. And at the end the four of us just went crazy, singing and dancing.
As you can see, I am craving a good gig right about now. It has been way too long. :(

2 comments:

  1. O, I would love to see Santana in concert.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i loooove going to live shows. it's so much different from hearing the album.

    ReplyDelete