Thursday, June 11, 2009

This Girl's A Straight Up Hustler

"Hopelessly I'll love you endlessly. Hopelessly I'll give you everything, but I won't give you up." - Muse.

WHAAAT!? She blogs twice in one day? Well, yes I am blogging twice.
I just wanted to put up a list of items that I deperately want and love, Here goes:

Golden Half Camera, YES PLEASE!

Holga Camera.

Lomo Camera.

A card from these guys, here!


Parkway Drive Tickets, of course... I've been too lazy to buy them.

I did get around to buying some Natalie Dee shirts though.


Buy them all here.

I also would like two thick rings with maybe a flagree design on them.


Skins season 3 dvd to come out in Australia already!

I really be bothered buying it off the net. Is is really that much to ask!?

All I want it to be able to see Freddy's beautiful face whenever I want!

Okay, I may have youtubed the whole season but still!


Last thing for now: This amazing random dress!



No comments:

Post a Comment