Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Love Like Winter.

Well, today was interesting... I had maths with the devil teacher, but that was backed up by Viscom and German, which were really good. :) My friend finally uploaded some pictures from a German class before exams when we were doing oral presentation, I thought I'd share them, I think they're fairly funny.



(the white board translates to: On Sunday afternoon, Byron, Jackson and Anna played in bed. THREESOME!)

I had debating tonight. It was great. I hung out with Christie and Sean for a few hours and had dinner with them. Mmm, I would so marry a soulaki... If you could. :| Our topic was that smoking should be banned and we were for it. It was all fairly easy to do. We won, of course! It was Sean's second time debating and he did soooo well!

The other team were, strange and a bit stupid. One went of about whaling and how it in part of Japan's tradition and they can't live without whale meat. Just like it's an Australian tradition to smoke.. Hmmm, I have no idea what the girl was smoking.

Their last speaker, oh when the boy opened his mouth and spoke you could not help but laugh. He waltzed in with his scarf and mini country road bag, AHHH! It was hilarious.

He said "Speaker 1 said that you can becoming addicted to knitting is just like becoming addicted to smoking, she said it was bad. Knitting is a productive addiction!" WHAAAT!? I love knitting! I said people who quit smoking sometimes take up knitting to keep their hands busy. It was all weird...

I also said that one of the chemicals in cigarettes is the gas used in WWII to kill millions of people. He replied with "Why would they keep the smoke from WWII and put it in cigarettes?"

Oh god, how I laughed... a lot. Sometimes I am glad I go to a private school.

Today during Viscom, when I began this blog, I was looking at other blogs as you do in one of Mr. Reed's art classes. I came across this really cute video on a girls blog. Check it out. It's well worth it. It's one of those videos where you end up saying "AWWW!" out loud and look like a fool... Maybe that's just me.



(via addicted to discovery...)

1 comment:

  1. bonjour !
    first time i come across your blog :)
    well i invite you to a cup of tea inspiration on Boubouteatime, i hope you'll enjoy the visit in Boubouteatime:)
    a bientot!
    Boubou xx

    ReplyDelete