Saturday, June 27, 2009

Save Me From Me.

*YAWN!* Ahh, my weekend has been tiring. First off I had my New Vogue dancing exam on saturday morning. I had forgotten the dances completely and really did not know what I was doing.
Afterwards Mother and I drove towards Brunswick to go to the Retrostar sale. I didn't buy much, but it was alright. :)
Then I had work until 9pm, which was okay. :D

Sunday I slept a lot and then headed off to my friend, Millie's house. We went to a lovely dinner for our friend, Anthea's Birthday. It was really good, and a lot of fun. I may put some pictures up later on. I gave her a little felt purse I made inspired by another blog I had read.

I'm now officially half way through my new blue scarf.
The holidays are going to be craft filled, hopefully.
I have some softies that I am going to made, when I get around to it.

Blogspot doesn't want to upload pictures so this is going to be more boring than usually.
Sorry. D:

2 comments:

  1. is that the scarf the you were making in sose?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, it is. :)
    i still have a fair bit to go.

    ReplyDelete