Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Chin Up Baby.

"The time for sleep is now, It's nothing to cry about 'cause we'll hold each other soon in the blackest of rooms"
- Death Cab For Cutie.


Today, I have finished all my exams, with the exception of viscom... I swear it doesn't count as an exam though! I have wednesday off, thankzzz god. School is shitting me! The weather is probably making it all worse, I thought I liked winter, but this is a bit too cold! I've just decided to wear stockings under everything now. I'll look like a fool tonight at dancing with my thick grey stockings under heels, but warmth is goooood. (:


I've become addicted to reading blogs and it as made me want to start doing some more craft. I did try to knit a scarf, but failed miserably. I blame the wool! I will make one soon, I promise.
Anyway, here's some amazingly good drawings by Esra Roise.



No comments:

Post a Comment