Wednesday, June 3, 2009

For the Nights I Can't Remember

"I just wanna hold your hand, stare at you like you've got everything I need. " - Hedley.

Hmmm, all this moment need is for Millie to say "Taiga, you really do need a boyfriend..."
It's probably true.



It's exam time at the moment... I have to teach myself a semesters worth of maths tomorrow.
I can see myself becoming addicted to blogging already, it seems calming. :S

One thing about this though, no tahoma!? What a joke.




I'm awaiting news of Wesley being shut down, so I don't have to do my maths exam on Thursday... THERE'S STILL A CHANCE!

I need extra time, desperately! The one time I want things to go slowly, it all speeds up.



So, My night was all about cough mixture, chai tea, crappy noodles and my sisters homework. So much for my own homework...



It's bed time now. :)

Also, it's Danielle's birthday! 20 years old, Oh My God!





1 comment: