Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Hold Me Down

Woops, I haven't blogged in a few days. I've been a little bit busy, I guess. Sunday I spent the whole day with my lovely friend, Stephanie. We went 'window shopping', but it didn't really end up like that. We went to some lane ways and took photos as well. It was so much fun.
I have to get my film developed soon and then I'll scan some more pictures in, at the moment I have some digitals for you. :)
Actually going to school today was torture. Maths first period with the terminator... "I will be back". I didn't miss her accent one bit. Otherwise I had good classes all day. Sometimes Mondays aren't too bad.

Now, I said to my friend, Byron I would write something about Steve Bracks. Here we goooo:

Dear Mr. Steven Bracks,

You make huge promises and never fore fill them. Your greatest promise was to the people of the Rowville and Knox community. You promised them a train line. Was that ever done? Not one bit. None the community of Rowville has to catch a bus, then a train to get to ANYWHERE close to civilisation (no offence. :P). What would have taken less than 40 minutes, take up to 2 hours without the train line. Time is precious, yet you have taken the one thing every human has and wasted it in transport ti
me. PATHETIC! The whole of Victoria is glad you're now gone, not that it's much better at the moment. But you still come back to haunt us with your evil concepts and ideas. You are the devil in a quite unattractive gentlemans body.

Dear Fat man on the train,

"Okay, I need $4 from 8 people, everyone get out your wallets!" Excuse me? Get a freakin' job! You're scaring the children and you smell like a dirty cleaning cloth. Not to mention you fell on top of a mother and her two children. Shower, get a job, lose some weight and then you won't be hanging out on trains to get money for your 'weekly ticket', or maybe a few hamburgers.


Dear 3 scene kids on the train,
AHHH! You were so cute and funny. I have no idea how old you were, probably 15 or younger. You didn't know 4 time 8, but who really cares? You're probably going to drop out anyway. You were really kind and the one next to me even jumped on top of me when the fat man walked past.

Dear Weird Wannabe Rock 'n' Roll Man on the bus,

"They tell me if I smoke 50 ciggarettes a day and drink 30 coffees, I'll be a rock star!" Sorry, but that is not happening. You need a nice shower with lots of soap and maybe a house... You'll be on some sort of track then... hopefully.


Dear Druggie Couple on the Train,

Oh yeah! We'll turn up the music on our phones to block out everything... erm? Lady, why stare at me? It's creepy! Then you slowly pulled down your sun glasses to reveal your eyes that were so close together I'm surpised you didn't have one eye. As for your man there, no comment. He's foul and sickly.


I bought some wool the other day too. Hopefully this scarf works out. It'
s going to be soooo thin. :| Oh well! It should be okay... I better be off to bed then, it's nearly 1.30am... :O

2 comments:

  1. are you liking the dear... *insert name here* kinda thing?
    not that you will read this comment...

    ReplyDelete