Thursday, June 25, 2009

I'm Ready.

Today was a decent day! :) Although after knitting in class for the first two periods I started to get quite sleepy and slipped a no doz into my system. ;D It was much needed! I got a fair amount of knitting done, it was great. I'll take a photo when it is done.

I've decided to be nice to the German teacher... :| For now at least, I'll get in the good books. Another absolutely great thing about today, my SOSE teacher wasn't there! w00000t! Byron and I chilled out while everyone was out doing work, I got some blog reading done.

Maths last period... DUN DUN DUNNN! It was good! We had 2 tests, one was shit and one was so easy. Kelsey and I got out 20 minutes early and began to walk to the station.

Last night I got a letter back that I wrote just over a year ago at an 8 week long camp in a country town called Clunes. I was so lame back then, and I still am. It has messages from my friends including, "Taiga Smells! HAHA! Just fucking with you! I love you, and I'll never forget our evil laughs" "You are the world to me, keep smilinght <3 style="font-weight: bold;" size="3">IF YOU LIKE FML: There's a website like it, but with text messages. :) I thought I'd share it with you all. Texts From Last Night.

Looking through blogs I found a few awesome pictures to post:








2 comments:

  1. haha that disney picture is funny. That bunny picture though just made me very sad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know it's sad.
    but i thought it was really cute too...

    ReplyDelete