Sunday, June 14, 2009

Your Skin Looks Good On Me.

I had a fantastic day!
First off my bestest friend, Millie had a birthday breakfast. We sat at the dining table and were civilised, at least for a little bit. Having lollies and marshmallows in wine glasses soon led to food fights. The lolly throwing continued until all were thrown and then we vacuumed them up while laughing hysterically. We went to the park and re-lived our childhood on the swing. Renee proceeded to fall of the swings... needless to say most of us were on the ground laughing. We went back into the house and watched Disturbia. Shia LeBeouf is damn fine and I hate the girl in the movie for getting to kiss him!

Millie and I then went to the Melbourne Design Market at Fed Square. All the stalls were so amazing! We both bought a lot of badges.And I also bought a cute cup for my tea in the morning, it's called a 'keep cup'. The idea is to use it when you get coffee from anywhere instead of using cardboard ones that the shop gives you.
(bad quality phone pictures.)
Another thing, my new ring! I love it so much, it's a knitting needle yettt a ring. "WOW!", you say. That's what I said too. Go to ok-ok.com.au they stock the designers items. It's comfy and gorgeous. I will probably wear it out soon.
After the market Millie and I decided to go to good olde Nandos for some extemely large chips. We sat outside the church near Flinder Street station and after a while we were attacked by seagulls. I think we got a few weird looks with me yelling, 'Millie! I hate birds! ARGH! Let's go go gooo!' Not soon enough did we head off to Flinders and bought some...
And other lollies of course! Then we headed home.

In other news, my work experience begins tomorrow! I'm heading to the Family Court right near Flagstaff stations. I'm only working 9.30 until 3.30, so there will be lots of shopping time. :)
I'm hoping to go to the John Brack exibition sometime soon... If I get the chance I'll go this week.


I also look like a gothic fairy in my work expierence clothes... I might take a picture for you.

xo.

4 comments:

  1. :P You have a good eye for rally cool random things

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the last picture. So true.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, I figured it went well with the day. :)

    And thanks, but the whole design market was fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE that ring, & i so want a keep-cup!

    ReplyDelete