Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Emo Sucks, You Suck!

Today, I sat with a man named, Ron and watched people file for divorce, it was okay. Lots of really nice people came through the registers and they were all talkative. :) I got to go on a tour on the prison cells in the court and then the security guard took me to the roof and allowed me to go into the High Court. The tour was really interesting, there are so many secret doors. Now I'm a bit scared that when I lean on a wall it will fall open.


I had a nice long lunch, I walked at a quick pace down to Swanston street, and called Tahlia for some directions, THANK YOU, TAHLS! Anyway, I went to the Metropolis, hiked up all those stairs! I ended up buying a book. :O


Going into book stores always ends in me spending money, i try and limit myself, but nooooo. Plus I'm a complete sucker for books filled with notes. There is no resisting them. :) On the walk back a dragged myself into a few shops.


I found a cute, dirty but CUTE shop with all old cameras. I'm thinking about buying one... hmmm... The little asian lady inside was so kind and helpful. I may end up back there tomorrow. :) I sped back to the Court giving myself a headache because of the noise of my shoes. I do really like the noise heels make.


I went back to do some filing in the record part of the court, I was fairly boring... Then I ran around with one of the ladies getting mail and sorting it.


They let me go home early! How kind! But I did have to get back to Glen Waverley and go to work. Excitement...

Now I'm at home, bored! Tomorrow I will be hitting Degraves Street and Flinders Lane. Should be fairly good, I'm hoping. One thing, I love this magnetic necklace/bracelet/ring/anklet thing so much! I happened to notice while wearing it as a ring that staples get stuck to it. So it's not just a piece of jewellery, but I valued desk item... I keep seeing picture like this... I think it's a sign that I actually NEED a life...



2 comments:

  1. i love books too! although, i should be reading more often than I've been doing right now XD but i like your blog! it's interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks you! :D
    i like your blog as well.

    ReplyDelete