Thursday, June 25, 2009

Take The Power Back!

Here are some pictures that I did when I tried out some cloning!






Where is your mobile phone? to my left. :)
Where is your significant other? ain't got one! D:
Your hair colour? light/medium brown.
Your mother? is fairly weird, but awesome too!
Your father? is cooool. (Y) most of the time. :P
Your favourite thing? knitting, art, photos.
Your dream last night? nooo idea.
Your dream goal?to actually pass maths! and find a way to do science and art as a career.
The room you're in? bedroom.
Your hobby? arty farty stuuuuuff.
Your fear? spiders. >.< and medium sized birds.
Where do you want to be in 6 years? in england with some hot as indie boyyy.
Where were you last night? in the lounge until 2.30
What you're not? disappointed that it's holidays soon!
One of your wish-list items? gig tickets, glamour kill bag, cheap mondays, dr. martins. :)
Where you grew up? right here, all my life.
The last thing you did? talking to steph on msn.
What are you wearing? my happy pants, i hate you cat tee (nataliedee.com), my HIM hoodie and finger less gloves.
Your TV? it's in this room.
Your pets? 3 kitty cats and a puppy dog.
Your computer? shitty and slow! too many high quality photos and music.
Your mood? getting sleepy, but goooood.
Your car? what car? :O
Something you're not wearing? a beanie and scarf.
Favourite shop? too many. probably the charcoal chicken near work... HAHAHA! how sad!
Your summer? can piss off. It's winter and I love it.
Love someone? yesss.
Your favourite colour? greeeeeen.
When is the last time you laughed? my convo with steph:

steph says:
entertain me taiga

taigaaaa. says:
HMMMM DO YOU LIKE THINGS?

steph says:
get out

taigaaaa. says:
-_-

I took this photo on my phone, walking to the station today. My sister tried to stop me, but I won! HA!

No comments:

Post a Comment