Friday, June 19, 2009

Five Minutes To Midnight.

Dear Emo/Goth/Hardcore Kid on the Train,
Okay, I like the music you listen to, but do you really have to rub your greasy digusting hair while you're sitting RIGHT next to me? It's revolting! Please do not sit next to anyone if you're going to do that. Not to mention you took up half of my seat!


Dearest Connex Train Driver (towards the city),
Why are you even employed? You kept driving a train that was so old it shouldn't have been on the track and continued to driving it even though it was breaking down every minute or less. We actually got stuck on top of a bridge for over 5 minutes, yet don't stop the train! Continue driving as normal...


Dear Security Guard at the Magistrates Court,
I will not wait for you. You want to touch me, why would I wait? I want it over and done with. I don't care if the other lady is getting cranky. I was in line next!


Dear Middle Eastern man on the Train,
Please stop staring at me and moving around. You got way too close. I would like to keep my own personal bubble, personal! I don't know what you wanted, but I do not want in on it.


Dear Random Old Solicitor with a limp,
No, I do not work at the court so don't get pissy with me. Just because you're disorganised doesn't mean you should be rude. Shouldn't you have retired already?


Dear Sexy Art student who sat next to me on the Train,
Damnnn, you're hot. Sorry if I hit you with my Mx... Even though you had the generic Love- Hate tattoos on your wrists, you're fineeee. ;) I reckon we should date, ayyy?


Dear Random Hotty with the eyebrow piercing,
Yes, you're good looking and all, but do you basically have to fall asleep on my shoulder? It was fairly awkward...


Dearest Connex Train Driver (towards belgrave),
Please turn off your speaker, we do not want to hear you. Although you did provide the whole train with a bit of a laugh we didn't want to hear all that static. It also caused us all to turn up our iPods quickly. Actually, that was funny..


Dear Year 8 School Kid in Hosier Lane,
I do not want you in my picture, I am using film. Get it? You cannot delete it and re-do it... Stay out of the picture! Just because you're too young to know what film is.


I think that is all I have... At least for now.


I finished my work expierence today. Gosh it was sad! Literally, everyone is lovely! They're all nice and I don't get to hang with them anymore. :( Saying goodbye to the security guards was terrible, "So that's it? See you later!" me: "Yehp, That's it forever. :(" I'm so lame, and I love it. ;D


Anyway, to catch up on my shopping habits, I've bought:
(WARNING! The following picture make me looks like a loser, yes it is true. :|)

(My new/old Voigtlander Vitoret- today I learnt it doesn't like double exposures. -_- $40)
(My new one of a kinda wallet. ;D Half price! wooo! $15)
(New 'table cloth' skirt, thank you mother... On sale, $30)
Plus, I bought myself a flower... :)


I wish!

2 comments: