Tuesday, June 23, 2009

You Might Have Noticed

Teachers shit me up the wall. Seriously, What kind of profession is this? You all try to educate children all day, but we don't listen. Why waste your time and our money? It's useless.

Dear New German Teacher- Frau Baumgartner,
First off, Your surname translates into 'Tree Gardener'. What kind of name is that? I mean you get it at birth, but wouldn't you change it? I have no idea how you got your teaching degree, and especially how you got hired as a teacher at this school. I guess the school does hire people like my maths teacher.
Anyway, german class was once fun, but not anymore. It is torture. If I have to spend a term with you peering over my shoulder and correcting everything we do, I will crack. My german class is capable of getting rid of all german teachers. Throughout the year, two teacher have already left. You will go! We will not embrace your hippy ways, Miss. Tree Gardener. You have manly hands by theeee way, It's not nice to look at.

Dear Mr. Sose Teacher,
Well, I got 6 minutes of knitting done in my Sose class today, until you ruined it.
"Grandma Taiga! Put the knitting down!" Knitting is an art form, ass hole. Why not use the time you waste by talking to us and put it to a good cause? For all you know I could be knitting for charity! Then you decide to talk about giving my knitting to another teacher... I do not find that funny, at all. Would you like to pay me $20 for it, Thanks? On top of everyone, You're just a shit teacher and I'm sick of you treating everyone like they are 5 years old.

Dear Shakespere,

Why did you write Macbeth? I don't want to study it, or watch the movie. Just seeing
the start of the movie made me want to die. Old witches who flash their southern quarters at men of horses, I think it's going a bit too far there.

On lots of blogs I''m seeing art by Melissa Haslam. Her art is so good, I love it. It reminds me of Mark Ryden in some ways. I thought I'd share some:

2 comments:

  1. Bonjour !
    First time i come across your blog,love your page :) and the music in your playlist ! so relaxing !
    well i invite you to take a cup of tea inspirations on Boubouteatime :)
    i hope you will enjoy the visit :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the lovely comment! I adore Melissa's work too, her sister is one of my best friends.

    ReplyDelete